Welcome to your Advent Competitions 2016 guide, with everything you need to know about entering these fantastic festive competitions. Remember, the competitions we feature can mostly be entered once per day, so make sure you log on every day to give yourself as many chances as possible to win great prizes.
Editor of Simply Prizes
When you register your details with us you will receive an email with further information and your password in it.
Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that our emails get to your inbox. If you don't know how to do this simply click here
Accessing your daily competitions
1. You will need to register to be able to access the full functionality of Advent Competitions 2016. It's absolutely free to do this - click here and you will then be sent an email with further details.
2. Log-in to the Advent Competitions 2016 website using the email address you registered with and the password which you were sent in your email.
3. Once the password is entered, you will be logged in to the site. Click on Advent Competitions in the menu bar at the top of the page and you'll find a list of all the advent competitions that are open for entry.
4. Simply follow the entry instructions for each competition using the web link, email address, phone or text number that we give you.
5. Make sure you check how many times you can enter each competition - most competitions can be entered once per day during the promotional period. It's also a good idea to have a read of the t&c's so you know when prizes will be posted etc.
6. Using the icons under the calendar on each competition listing, you can track your competition entries, add your favourite comps to a separate list and remove any competitions you don't want to enter from the list.
Clicking ADD TO FAVOURITES will add that particular competition to your favourites list, which can be found in the FAVOURITE COMPETITIONS section. Clicking the icon again will remove the competition from your favourites
Clicking ENTERED TODAY will grey out the competition and mark the current date off on the calendar so you can see when and how many times you have entered the competition. You can undo this action by clicking the icon again
Clicking HIDE COMPETITIONS will remove the competition from the list so that you don't have as many comps to scroll through when you are doing your entries. However, if you change your mind, you will find these competitions in the HIDDEN COMPETITIONS section where you can add them back into the main list
7. Don't forget to check the main competitions listings regularly, even if you have added all your favourite competitions to your FAVOURITES list. This is because not all promotions will begin at the start of December. All new competitions will be at the top of the main list.
We just know you're going to love your free Advent Competitions 2016 site - it's the only place where you can track your entries every day!
You may find, especially at the start of December, that some of the websites that we direct you to may have the odd technical issue with their advent comp. It's perfectly normal as they will have just gone live and may need to be tweeked. If you do find a competition that doesn't work, give it a couple of hours and then try again. However, if it's still not working let us know here and we'll remove it from our list.